GunBlood GunBlood

Im too fast for the game.

Everytime i play, im too fast for the shooting bottles game, i shoot them right when they leave the game, and he glitches, then i cant shoot anymore, i have to shoot him. Same with the knives, i shoot them to fast, he glitches.

Great Game, Spent almost an hour perfecting everyround a centerforheadshot

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

Its funny how people say this opened their eyes. Thats why they have 4 courses of science in highschool. Guess no one actually pays attention.

NG Flash Portal Tutorial NG Flash Portal Tutorial

Ok dude...

Isnt that already in the rules before posting a game? Why would others look at this, if theyer just viewers, not the actual game submitters?

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Dude This was Great

I laughed soo hard, knowing a little kid shooting a gun, lol, i was expecting a little pop then, BANG, i started laughing, and they kept shooting :'(, lmfao, great game,

Robots Attack Robots Attack

liked it but

i played. and i always clicked out of the screen and i dieid. and i lcicked a pop up ad and my comp froze and it messed up, thanks so much

GameBalance responds:

...Ok.

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

Nice tutorial, cept 1 thing

On the tutorial for cursor, the sound keeps going without clicking on the arrow, nice tutorial i learned some stuff

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Yeh I really have gotta fix that :P Thanks for the review!

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

dude this game messed up

I maxed out intelligence and strength, talked to the guy and it showed me the ending movie and i had to restart!!!!!!1 nice game thou, no tits and and ass thou, only dick.....